To ensure that your stay is relaxing and your furry
friend stays safe, please follow these tips!
Bring your pet's favorite food;
Bringing your pet's personal toys and bed can guarantee it more comfort and peace of mind;
Always carry your vaccination card, including the annual rabies vaccine, for your cat or dog;
• The hotel offers a hygienic rug, hygienic kit (plastic bags for picking up pest waste) and water and food dishes.
• Only cats and dogs will be accepted.
• Each room can accommodate only one pet weighing up to 10 (ten) kilos (22 lbs.), age 4 (four) months and up.
• When checking in, you must present an updated vaccination record, including the rabies vaccine (administered over 30 days and less than one year prior).
• Services offered in the room, such as cleaning and bed changes, among others, must be scheduled ahead of time by the guest by dialing extension 9. Daily housekeeping will only be offered if the pet owner is present or when the pet is not in the room.
AND RECEIVE OUR PROMOTIONS
Hotéis Deville 2018 © All rights reserved